Private consultants

Are you looking for a medical consultant in the London area? Use this facility to search for consultants by speciality or medical condition...

Please note that the London Consultants' Association recommends that all patients from the United Kingdom should be referred to a consultant by their General Practitioner (GP). However, it is also recognised that many patients wish to choose the consultant for themselves.

Simply select the specialty you require from the list or search for a specific name, word or topic:

list by specialty:

search by keyword:


back arrowback to previous page