Although there are currently over 350 committed consultant members of the LCA, the power of our negotiating platform will continue to increase with the size of our membership.
Membership of the LCA is open to all recognised consultants working in London (loosely defined as within the M25). Associate membership is available for general practitioners and other consultants outside London.
Benefits of Membership
As well as attending regular meetings of the LCA, they are also entitled to access a variety of documents to assist them in their practice, including:
- Free membership for the first year for new Direct Debit sign-ups
- Free admission to all LCA evening meetings
- Free admission to Medico-Legal training
- Free admission to Medico-Legal Morning Report w/ Hempsons
- Discounted Appraisals with FIPO for fully independent consultants
- Discounted dinners with distinguished speakers
- Discounted price and priority access to our Friday Networking Luncheons
- Periodic newsletters and Practice updates
- Medical Secretaries Meetings (specifically tailored for members’ secretaries)
- Personal guidance service for individual members
If you wish to become a member of the LCA, please fill out our form below and follow the instructions below.
Post with cheque to:
London Consultants’ Association
3-8 Bolsover Street
If you prefer to pay the annual subscription via standing order, please complete Standing Order 2020 and send back to the LCA office at the above address.
Annual Subscription Fees
(recognised by HMRC as a tax-deductible item)
£200 – Full Member
£150 – Retired Consultants
First year ‘free’ for new members