Although there are currently over 350 committed consultant members of the LCA, the power of our negotiating platform will continue to increase with the size of our membership.
Membership of the LCA is open to all recognised consultants working in London (loosely defined as within the M25). Associate membership is available for general practitioners and other consultants outside London.
Benefits of Membership
As well as attending regular meetings of the LCA, they are also entitled to access a variety of documents to assist them in their practice, including:
- Free admission to all LCA meetings
- Newsletter briefings
- Access for Members’ Medical Secretaries
- Discounted fee for members on recognised appraisal service
- Advisory service for individual members
- Sample documents, including Fee Explanation Note
- Sample letters, including Hospital Booking Letter
- Information on working in Chambers or Partnerships